Become a data wizard in less than 1 hour!
datapine’s software enables you to connect all the data sources of your organization in one centralizing place. With an easy all-in-one data integration, non-technical users can enjoy the possibility to work from various data connections with a quick access to all the information needed to perform their analyses. Databases, flat files, social media data, APIs, CRM- and ERP data and other platforms can be connected to our data warehouse and you can manage them all at your will: merge, update, add, edit… all is in your power.
There is nothing easier than connecting your data to our platform with our custom data connectors: our end-to-end solution will avoid the complicated tasks of preparing data and setting up complex ETL processes. With just a few clicks, you can plug in your diverse external and internal sources in our automated, high-speed and secure data warehouse. From cloud-based sources to spreadsheets to databases, mix and match the data connections to build the proper analysis that will crack the answers you need.
In today’s business world, agility is key – and being able to react on time to any change happening is a necessity. Consolidating your information through modern data connectors in one point of access will give you the flexibility you need and help you gain a great amount of time – far from being a luxury in our currently fast-paced, instantaneity-driven business environments. Indeed, you will not need to manually update any file anymore as our software is doing it automatically for you. Agility will be your new partner and you will have all the power you need to adapt quickly to new business needs. With datapine, focus on what matters, dig through analytics, perform cross-database analyses and glean the rightful insights to answer the business questions that will help you grow and thrive.
We live in a data-driven world, where the overwhelming numbers of channels scattered through departments and disparate systems cause a challenging environment to collect, analyze, share and make intelligent business decisions to obtain a sustainable development and profitability. That being said, data silos are one of the most common issues companies face – an average business uses up to 13 different applications that result in disperse communication between departments, causing poor exchange of information, disruption in systems and processes, leading to inadequacy to meet business goals and clients’ needs. Creating a centralized approach to data is still a challenge in business operations and strategies.
Data connectors enable you to combine various sources of data into one integrated space. A company, be it a large enterprise or small business, usually has implemented different data analysis practices that are dispersed and not interconnected enough. Data connector integrations can easily provide a solution to transform data into meaningful information and provide a building block for generating valuable insights. The segmented approach to data management will no longer cause disruption in the analysis, but a holistic overview that will enable to disrupt data silos, poor communication, and quality of insights. To optimize the flow of information needed to seamlessly operate the data management process, data connectors will facilitate the development of a successful data-story. It is no longer important to collect data, but knowing how to utilize and manage it, is becoming one of the major business concerns in today’s world.
Without a doubt, the benefits of data connector integrations in today’s business environment is crucial to make intelligent business decisions, and here we list major advantages to implement a sustainable data flow:
1) Improving the decision-making process: Accessing your data in real-time, presented in easy to digest interactive business dashoards, providing management and coworkers a transparent way of reporting is an invaluable acumen to take advantage of and identify potential issues before they occur.
2) Increasing productivity: Moving throughout different systems and collecting data from different departments is a demanding task that causes productivity reduction and, subsequently, an increment of costs. With the employment of data connectors, a single view will provide an indispensable value into the productivity process of business operations and strategic development.
3) Streamlining operations: As more data is being collected, improving processes in different departments and industries, from procurement, logistics, sales, marketing, finance, or IT, is becoming more important than ever before. The real-time access to data will decrease costs and provide useful insights.
4) Improving customer experience: A complete overview of customers is crucial to obtain and analyze since the customer is the building block that drives revenue. The historical data that can be used to target your customers with the right message at the right time will help increase loyalty, the overall customer experience and, ultimately, revenue.
5) Predicting the future: Anticipating customer demands based on historical data gathered with seamless data connector integrations will enable you to generate forecasts and predict customer behavior.
Gathering useless information, that is continuously increasing in organizations, is taking its toll into making businesses unaware of the amount of costs and underperformance that departments are facing. The false sense of making insightful decisions can impact the business machinery – duplicated, conflicted and outdated data create an inadequate environment for businesses to thrive in our big data world. Whether it’s in human resources, finance department, or sales, all these departments need synchronization and automation of processes that can put valuable information under a single data-umbrella.
For example, the HR department can utilize the data integration in a way to include the application, induction and orientation process all into a single automated process. The filling of endless paperwork, introducing the employee to company procedures, incident reporting or specific tasks – it can take up to 8 months to have a fully performing employee. The filling of the incident report can be automatically linked with the additional safety trainings to prevent future happenings, while the data featured in these reports can provide additional insights of the employee’s history that can be used to determine the exact segments of the orientation program (the safety program can be then automatically updated) that needs additional prevention.
That being said, the utilization of connecting all those data into one single bird-eye view, in this example, the HR department can automate these procedures and gather them into a single data-story, a crucial element needed for a successful business undertaking.
Become a data wizard in less than 1 hour!